Monday, May 9, 2016

Sassy Circles-On This Day

Welcome back to The Cut Shoppe blog!  Candace here with you today to share a fun layout I created with the Sassy Circles cut file.  Here is a look at he cut file that comes in both 8.5x11 and 12x12.


I love this fun new cut file!  There are so many fun options with this cut & fold cut file.  If you haven't seen it yet Ashley has a video on how to use this cut file here.  To put it simply the Silhouette will cut along the lines then you fold the paper over to reveal a half circle and a heart!  So cute, huh?!  I decided to take the cut file and trace just one half circle.  Next I made the half circle large enough to cover half the page.  Here is a look at the final layout!


I  layered a bunch of papers behind the heart to simulate a pie chart.  To add definition and texture I sewed down all the edges of the pie chart.  I used various papers and pocket page cards from the Studio Calico April kit.  To finish off the page I added some black ink splatters and some extra stitching.  I love how it turned out!! So fun!  Give this new cut & fold cut file a try and tag #thecutshoppe so we can all swoon over your creations!
Have a beautiful day!  

1 comment: