Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Together

Having all five of my children in the same place, at the same time is tricky business. When the stars align like that, I grab my camera! That everyone was dressed nicely for Easter is bonus. ;)


I knew immediately that the flowery wreath from The Cut Shoppe's Spring Fling cut file set would be the perfect accompaniment:


Pretty pink florals and green patterned paper backs the cut file, and enamel dots fill in the small flower centers. 


The candy-colored photo of the seven of us begged for a similarly sweet background. I began with a light aqua patterned paper, then distressed it with a smattering of pink gelatos and finished it off with a spattering of white mist. Little else is needed in the way of embellishment, just a few die-cuts from Elle's Studio and a trio of enamel dots. Sweet!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.


2 comments:

  1. I am loving all the cut files!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pakistani online shopping stores for men and women popular pakistani dress shoes leather wallet and much more http://buyonorder.com/

    ReplyDelete