Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Sweet Life

Hello! Jennifer here today to share a layout I created using two of the new cut files available in The Cut Shoppe on Etsy!  Ampersands are so "in" right now and the "And Love" cut file is so adorable! I love the added heart shapes!

I used white cardstock for my cut file as well as backed it against patterned paper. I still love the white on white look!  

Also new in the shop is the "A Way With Words" cut file! You have 13 words to choose from! Again, I used white cardstock to cut my words and then misted with a light blue spray ink.  




I also added smaller embellishments such as enamel dots, brads, and stickers!






Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to check out all of the new cut files as well as the Snapshots Digital/Printable collection!  Have a great day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment