Friday, May 6, 2016

& Awesome He Took My Crate

So, I have a bit of a sarcastic side and I like funny titles for layouts!  It's Katrina from Paper, Scissors and Glue here today on the blog.

When I saw the "And Love" cut file, I wasn't sure what I would do with it.  Then I found a perfect picture for a sarcastic title!!!



I first created the file with the yellow paper and then just could not make it work with any papers that I wanted to use for my background.  So then I decided to create an offset.  My original plan was to just back the yellow cut, but I had placed the two cuts down while looking for something and liked they way they looked just like this!


And well, all good layouts from me have to have a doily!  I just added a few embellishments above my photo and called my layout done.  This is what I would consider a clean and simple layout...well for me!


That's all from me!  Have a great day and be sure to visit the shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment