Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I Love Us by Jill

Hi there!  Happy (early) Valentine's Day!  I have a new layout using the Outburst file from TCS Etsy Shoppe, just click on the words to find the Etsy store and this versatile cut file.

I started by cutting the Outburst from pink paper, then layered this over the hearts and x's paper.  Next, I spent some time hand-stitching the cuts, I love doing this to add more definition and detail to cut files.



I used lots of torn edges and layers to mat the SnapChat photo of me and my girly, then added stickers right on the photo for the title.


I tend to cluster things around my photos in the same format on most of my pages... oh well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?  I spent a good amount of time working on the background, so I don't want to cover up the gorgeous cut file and all that hand-stitching.


The end result is a very lovey, heart-filled page about me and my girl.  The Outburst file was the perfect match for this page.


Thanks for checking out my post today, I hope you get lots of love and chocolate on Valentine's Day!


1 comment: