Monday, February 26, 2018

Wonderful by Jill

I'm in love with the new Trendy Typography cut file in TCS Etsy store.

I knew immediately exactly the photo and papers I wanted to mix with the Wonderful file, and I have to say, it turned out just right.


I resized the word Wonderful to as large as it would fit in my design software, leaving it as a stacked word.  I cut this from the striped paper and then arranged it around the centered photo on my page.



I was using such a soft palette on this layout, I thought the black stitching would make things pop.

The cut file title is my main focus, so I kept the rest of the page rather minimal, only adding in enamel dots and sticker brads to the layout, and using 2 decorative clips on the photo.  All those soft layers behind the photo add just a bit more depth, but I kept the color palette the same as the background.


I contemplated using a black Sharpie to outline the letters in the title, but I think it would have been too much.  I adhered each letter only in the center so the ends would stand up a bit from the background, which gives the title just enough definition on this soft page.


I hope you like this as much as I do :)  Thanks for stopping by the blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment