Saturday, March 21, 2020

Bloom and Grow | Kylie Kingham.

Hello friends! It is Kylie with you all on the blog today with a new layout to share.For this page I have worked with the 'Roses are Red' cut file which is available now on the WEBSITE.



I really wanted to incorporate lots of colour into my design and have used the 'Hip Hop Hooray' collection by Simple Stories. I have layered several designs of paper together to form a framed background. 




My cut file was backed with the same coloured paper to keep things simple.I selected a contrasting paper for the centre of my cut file which was adhered flat to the background. Once my cut file was backed I used foam tape to adhere it over the top so that it gave the appearance of being a frame.Next I began layering various die cuts around the flower wreath, making sure to keep an even balance.


My photo was only printed quite small so that it fitted nicely to my wreath.To finish, more die cuts and stickers were added around my photo for a neat, balanced finish.The cut file has certainly added a lovely 'Spring' theme to my completed design.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Don't forget to check this cut file as well as many more via The Cut Shoppe WEBSITE.
Happy Scrapping!














No comments:

Post a Comment