Friday, March 13, 2020

Happy Details | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  It's Marsha with you today, and I'm sharing another layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the fun Bless Your Heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

Here's a look at the layout I created:



Here's the Bless Your Heart cut file:


For my project today, I am documenting two photos of my youngest son and me.  He rarely asks to take photos, so I am always happy when he requests them.  We take one "serious" photo and then take lots using Snapchat filters.    

To begin the spread, I resized the cut file to about 4" wide (to fit in my traveler's notebook) and cut it out using white cardstock.  I then backed it with a turquoise patterned paper.  I trimmed a woodgrain patterned paper into a tag shape as the base for the page.


Next, I adhered another patterned paper to the bottom of the page and added the title at an angle using a die cut and puffy word sticker.  To embellish the page, I used some puffy stickers and a chipboard sticker and stamped the date below the cut file.


For the other side of the layout, I added another piece of the heart patterned paper at an angle at the top of the page.  I added my two photos and used labels and puffy stickers to embellish.  I used another puffy word sticker at an angle on the page to mirror the one on the other side of the layout.


To finish off the page, I typed my journaling, trimmed it out, and stapled it to the layout.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use a cut file on your next project.  I'll see you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment