Sunday, March 1, 2020

Coming to a Close.

The Cut Shoppe has been one of my most favorite experiences over the past 6 years, but as of April 1, 2020, I will no longer be producing new content or continuing on with a Design Team.  I have enjoyed producing hundreds of designs over the years, loved working with so many talented ladies and had a great time collaborating with other companies.  

I have recently changed up the types of projects I am working on for memory keeping, and don't feel I have the passion I did for creating cut files.  So, it is time to change and continue on to new things.

Here's what things will look like beginning April 1st:

*No more new content will be created for The Cut Shoppe store

*We will no longer have a Design Team

*The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot Facebook group will be closed

*The Cut Shoppe Facebook page will be closed

*No new Blog posts will be shared, but the Blog will remain active for those who want to continue to refer to if for inspiration

*The Cut Shoppe Instagram will also remain active for those who want to continue to refer to it for inspiration

*THE CUT SHOPPE STORE WILL REMAIN OPEN AND ALL ITEMS THAT ARE IN THE STORE CAN STILL BE PURCHASED

*I am still available to create designs for other companies or Design Teams (contact ashleyhorton010675@gmail.com)


I can't say THANK YOU enough to the many talented Designers that have been a part of The Cut Shoppe Design team over the past 6 years!  Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us and designing with my Cut Files.  

Also, a BIG thanks to so many of you who worked with me over the years for Team Ups and sponsorships!  Thank you for helping to get The Cut Shoppe noticed in the crafting community.

AND, THE BIGGEST THANK YOU goes to the awesome and amazing customers who have bought from The Cut Shoppe and created with the designs.  
You have all been so supportive these past 6 years and you are TRULY the BEST!!


https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

  

5 comments:

  1. To every season...

    I’m sure this decision wasn’t an easy one and I applaud you for choosing to do what’s best for you in this chapter.

    I had to make this same decision about 3 years ago and it was tough - tough because I knew my audience would be sad. But I knew I no longer had the passion and it takes passion to keep creating content, especially free content.

    I wish you all the best and know we’ll see your talents elsewhere. Thank you for what you gave to our industry.

    Hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to hear this. I love your cur files! Beat of luck to you in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad about this, but happy that you're doing what's best for you. Thank you so much for all your awesome cut files over the years. You were the one that got me into using cut files and I can't thank you enough!! After falling in love with your designs, I started looking for them everywhere. Haha. I now have a HUGE collection of cut files... a good chunk of them are from TCS. I will miss coming to check out the new designs and layouts each week but again thank you for sharing your time and talent with us. Wishing you the best and if you ever decide to start designing cut files again in the future.... I'll be there! Take Care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your wonderful cut files and content and all the hard work and time you put into everything. Wishing you only good things in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your wonderful designs. I will miss your creativity. Best of luck on your next adventure.

    ReplyDelete