Saturday, February 29, 2020

Soak Up The Sun | Tarrah McLean

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new Summery layout using one of the cut files from the Full Circle set!

Full Circle

I cut the cut file design from white cardstock and backed different patterned papers behind each of the triangle spaces making sure that each colour was opposite to the other one.   

I used up some older Bella Blvd papers and embellishments to create my layout. I love the bright colours and Summery feel this layout has. The pie-chart design is perfect to use up scraps of paper that you don't have many of! I embellished with a tone on tone look, trying to use embellishments in the same colours as the papers. 

I placed my photo right in the middle of the circle that I was able to balance the title on each side of the photo. I used craft foam under my photo to create height and dimension. I like how this allowed me to tuck embellishments into the sides of the photo like the blue fabric star from my stash!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe store for all the amazing cut file designs that enhance any themed project!

Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment