Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Much Love layout - Lisa Fonseca

Hey friends,

it's Lisa back on the blog and today I'm sharing this cute heart layout.


For this layout, I used the MUCH LOVE cutfile. When I saw it, I immediately knew I wanted to use it. :) You can find it on the CUTSHOPPE website.

Much Love

Since it's been a while that I had used the Oh my heart collection by Pink Paislee, I wanted to use it and thought it would be the perfect match for this cutfile. 

This layout went through some stages... haha! First, as you can see inside of the heart between the letters, I used a patterned paper and put gesso in the center of it to brighten it up a bit. I used the blue patterned paper as a frame.


I cut out the cutfile from some white paper and used different patterned papers from the collection for each letter. I adhered the white frame of the cutfile to the background and stitched around the heart a few times in a messy way. I love how that looks.


I then used foam squares to adhere the letters to make them pop and give dimension to the layout. When I was done, I decorated the layout a bit and laid it to the side, thinking I was done. But no... I didn't like it with that background... :) 

So the next day, I took off all of the embellishments and letters, cut out the heart, ripped the background paper off the blue frame and tried something else. I adhered a very light pink cardstock sheet to my blue frame and adhered the heart to it. 


I did the stitching part again and added all of the colorful letters. Then I added the picture that I had matted on some scraps of paper and the flowers that I had fussy cut from different patterned papers. I went trough some embellishments and added some enamel dots, a yellow button and a wood button to the centers of the flowers. I also added a cute cat sticker, some word stickers and as a subtitle, I used some white foam words from an older Amy Tangerine (I think...) collection. 


I added some white splatters all around and scribbly lines around the borders. 
I hope you like how it turned out.

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon!!

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment