Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wanna Build a Snowman-with Joanna

Hi friends, Joanna Bandelin here sharing a fun winter page. I used the Winter Weather cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

I love the Snow man tag from the cut file set, it was my main inspiration. I cut it out really big so it became my title also.




I used the Snowflake collection by Crate Paper and cut out some snowflakes from pattern paper. I created a 3 different clusters around the page.


I added lots of chipboard stickers and embellishments. To finish off, I added some journaling with my typewriter and stamped the date.


Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's story starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same secrets tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around seven years ago, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally make it?"

    You took part in those questions, ain't it so?

    Your success story is going to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete