Saturday, February 22, 2020

Boys Rule | Kylie Kingham.

Hello everyone. It's Kylie here, back with a new layout to share with you all. I've been having lots of fun with one of the newest cut files to be added to The Cut Shoppe's website ,which was the 'Love Always' cut file. 



I've kept the overall theme of my layout masculine using some of my most favourite colour combinations to back the cut file. I backed each small heart separately which took some time to do so but I was very happy with how it looked once completed. It was adhered to my background page with foam tape, so that it sat up a little which helps give the appearance of depth and dimension within your layout.



Only a small amount of embellishments were added to support my photo which was adhered to the lower portion of my layout.


Once completed and I was happy with the finished balance and result, I added a fine hand drawn border around the outer edge. This was done with a fine tip black marker.


Thanks for taking a look at my layout today. I hope it gives you a little inspiration for your own creating. Until next time,








No comments:

Post a Comment