Friday, February 21, 2020

Happy Love Day | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  It's Marsha back again today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook album.  I couldn't resist creating one more Valentine's Day project before the month was over!  I used the fun Love Rules cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

Here's a look at the layout:


Here's the cut file:


For my spread today, I am documenting a photo of my youngest son with his Valentine treat bags for school.  He loved making goodies for his friends and teachers!

To begin my layout, I printed out the cut file using white cardstock and backed it with a plaid patterned paper from my stash.  I love using the TN sized cut files, because they don't require much embellishment but look awesome on a page!  I stamped the word "happy" using a stamp set from Elle's Studio and black ink.  To complete the title, I used puffy letter stickers to spell out "day" and stamped the date using a roller date stamp.  To complete this page, I added a puffy heart sticker to the heart portion of the cut file.


For the other side of the layout, I used a grid paper as the base.  I added my photo and used a variety of ephemera pieces to create a grid on the page, overlapping the photo with some of them.


Next, I added more stamping using two stamp sets from Elle's Studio.  To finish off the page, I added some staples and faux stitching to a couple of spots on the layout.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use one of the awesome Traveler's Notebook cut files from The Cut Shoppe on your next project!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment