Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Be My Valentine | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  It's Marsha here today, and I'm back with another layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the oh so fun Be My Valentine cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

Here's the layout I created:


Here's the Be My Valentine cut file:


For my project today, I used lots of January 2020 release products from Elle's Studio.  To begin the layout, I sized the cut file to fit in my traveler's notebook and cut it out on white cardstock.  I backed the words and heart with different patterned papers.  Next, I adhered the cut file to another patterned paper and added it to the traveler's notebook.  To embellish the page, I added some puffy heart stickers and a die cut heart.


For the other side of the layout, I layered a tag behind my photo.  I stamped a label and sentiment onto some patterned paper, trimmed it out, and added it to the top of the page.  I used some phrase stickers and a leatherette sticker to frame the photo.


I did a bit more stamping at the bottom of the page and added a puffy heart sticker.  To finish off the layout, I added a messy hand-drawn border around the edges of the spread.


Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out all of the fun new designs at The Cut Shoppe store.  I will see you again soon!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment