Monday, February 17, 2020

Be Mine | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly back today with a new 12x12 Valentine themed layout. It's been awhile since I've created a 12x12 layout because I've been loving creating in my planner for the past 6 months or so. But I loved this photo of my husband so much that I wanted to highlight it on a larger scale.




I started in Cricut Design Space by "slicing" apart the FREEBIE FRIYAY Listen to Your Heart Cut File. I used a very vibrant patterned paper for my background, so I backed each row of hearts with vellum to help the hearts stand out from the background.


I tucked my photo under one of the rows of hearts for additional interest, and I then added a few clusterings of embellishments to help your eye dance around the layout. This layout was very simple, but I the cut file, vellum and different types of embellishments (puffy embellishments, die cuts, stitching, etc) adds so much interest to the layout!



Remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of the different cut files, classes and digital products!



1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    And getting it running is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready??

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete