Sunday, May 31, 2015

Na-sing!

Hi there, it's Cara here today, with my not so sneaky son. ;) I used a few cutfiles for this layout to make it fun, and to highlight my son's sneakiness and his habit of hiding things :D


The background cutfile is Spinning Spirals.  I love the whimsical feel it adds to the page.

The Spinning Spirals background cut file is available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes, for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

The compass comes from the Happy Camper cutfile.  Sometimes I feel like we need one to find all the things this boy has hidden or lost, so it was perfect!


The Happy Camper cut file includes 7 travel/camping themed icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I wanted to do a bit of stitching but not spend hours on it, so I took the longer arrow from the Doodle Dandy cutfile and instead of cutting it out, I cut holes at specific points around the edge. Stitching it was fun and easy :D


The Doodle Dandy cut file set consists of 7 hand-doodled icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I have a couple of blog post that talks about adding stitching holes, if you'd like to try it.  You can find  them here and here.  Have a fantastic day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment