Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Start Here Project Life | Kelly Janes

2020 is a new year and I was reevaluating how I want to scrapbook this year. I've decided to make a transition into Project Life. I thought a great place to start my 2020 album was with the Start Here Cut File.



I sized the Start Here Cut File in Cricut Design Space to fit on a 4x6 card. I backed the cut file with a light pink patterned paper and adhered the cut file to a 4x6 piece of patterned paper. I added this card to the top left corner of my spread. I love that the "R" in the cut file is an arrow. It's automatically moves your eye down to the rest of the spread. Once that card was finished I was ready to move onto the rest.



I used multiple photos in my spread along with multiple cards from the Citrus Twist January Kit. I love that I can add puffy stickers and layers onto my cards/photos! I'm really happy with how this spread came together...especially since this is my first Project Life layout EVER!



Don't forget to head to The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of the available products! I can honestly tell you that these products can be used on any project! I've used cut files for cards, 12x12 layouts, in my planner, and now Project Life! So fun!!! If you want to read more on my thoughts of why I made this change then you can head to my blog to read more about this change.


1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (By the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Click this link to uncover if this short questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete