Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Playing Ball with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another layout in my Life Crafted album.  Here's a look at my completed layout:


I started this layout by typing up a story about my dog Folsom.  After typing it, there was a small space at the bottom where I knew I could put some embellishing. 



Since the story is about Folsom's love of playing fetch, I decided to punch green circles (like tennis balls) and then I used the All Caps Alpha to cut out the word "ball" in pink patterned paper.  I adhered these letters using foam adhesive. 



On the reverse page, I printed a great picture of Folsom running with his tennis ball.  I used a frame from the Dear Lizzy She's Magic collection  to frame the photo, then added a pink tiny word sticker to carry some of the pink over the the right side. 



I wanted to continue the idea of the green tennis balls, so I punched a fifth circle out and built up an embellishment cluster over top.  Then using some embroidery thread, I hand stitched a "bounce line" leading to the ball. 



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira


1 comment:

  1. In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's report begins with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the EXACT same tactics lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this expression has even occurred INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and with $3 in his pocket.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those conversations, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete