Thursday, February 20, 2020

Espresso Yourself | Vânia Fonseca

Hello crafty friends! 
Vânia here and today i´m sharing a 12x12 page that i made using the Espresso Yourself cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



I love coffe, and i couldn´t start my day without my expresso. So i made this layout to document my love for this small cup of coffee. 


I´m using a couple of different Maggie Holmes collections some bits and pieces from Heritage and some from Willow Lane.


I´ve start by cutting the file using white cardstock, then chose different patterned papers to back the cut file. I put my photo inside the letter O and create a little embellishment cluster around it. 


Also grab a couple of different stamp sets from my stash, coffe themed, and stamped a couple of phrases and fake coffee splatters in some of the letters.


To Finish the page i add a couple of stickers and some ink splatters to my page.
Thank you so much for passing by, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment