Thursday, March 5, 2020

"Plant Boy" with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with a scrapbook layout in my life crafted album, using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  Here's a look at my layout:


I started by cutting out one of the vases from the Pretty Pottery cut file.  I deleted the the inside of the vase, and the leaves at the top.  I wanted to fill the vase with my photo and embellishments, so I wanted as much clear spaces as possible.  I sized it at 4" wide and 8" tall and cut it on white cardstock. 


 After cutting the vase out, I used some flower die cuts from Citrus Twist Kits to fill my vase.  I adhered the flowers to the edge of the vase, and trimmed off the excess.  I printed my photo at 2"x1.5" and tucked it behind one of the flowers.  I added a phrase die cut inside the vase, and another around the rim of the vase.




I backed the flowers and photo with some foam, and adhered it to white cardstock.  Then I used some puffy stickers and enamel dots around the flowers. 



I typed up my journaling on the reverse page.  Then using a stamp from The Ton, I stamped along the right edge in two shades of pink and yellow.  I used the same yellow ink pad to create splatters.  I stitched along the bottom where I would place my title, then used pink foam stickers for the title, "Plant Boy" and finished it off with some puffy stickers and enamel dots. 



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment