Saturday, March 14, 2020

Boys Will Be Boys | Tarrah McLean

Hi friends,

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a boy layout using the awesome Boys Will Be Boys cut file! Being the mum of 2 boys and hubby I love it when I can use one of the many awesome boy related cut files in The Cut Shoppe store!



Boys Will Be Boys

I cut the cut file design out from a grey paper and then backed each letter in the title with a different paper. Backing cut files is one of my favourite techniques and these titles are also one of my favourites too. Once it was all backed I adhered the whole piece to the lower half of a piece of white cardstock. 


I adhered the photo of my sons at the top above the cut file design slightly tucked in underneath at the bottom of the photo. The reason I often add my photo to the top of a design like this is so it creates a good balance on the page. To the right of the photo I added a circular die-cut, a star and some phrase stickers.

I love to add embellishments over cut files too and this one was no exception! As you can see in the photo above, I added a flair button to the centre of the 'O' in 'Boys' and an enamel dot in the middle of the rocket that forms the 'I' in 'Will'. I also added a word sticker and an arrow die-cut.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you are inspired by my layout in some way!

Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment