Saturday, March 7, 2020

You Go Girl | Kylie Kingham.

Hello scrappy friends, it's Kylie back with you today with a brand new layout to share. For today's design I had a lot of fun working with the new 'You Go Girl' cut file which is now available on the WEBSITE.



I really loved the style of font used for this title as it enabled me to use different patterned papers to back each one. I went with a very soft past theme for my layout using the 'Wise & Free' collection by Uniquely Creative. I added some torn edges to my background and once my cut file was fully backed I adhered it with some foam tape. By doing this, gives the impression my cut file is 'floating' on my layout.


I tucked in some cute embellishments behind my cut file title as well as added some over the top.


I printed two of the same photo and backed them before adhering them next to my title. A lot of people ask why I print two photos the same and it is purely for effect. To complete my layout I added a large cluster of embellishments to the lower right hand side of my page for balance. I wanted lots of different layers so it added a nice dimension.




Thanks for taking a peep at my layout today. I hope it gives you some inspiration for your own scrappy fun.












No comments:

Post a Comment