Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hello My Pretty | Jill Keller

I took about a million pictures of my girly's first Halloween.  I'm still scrapping them, and she's 5.5 years old.  Ha!


To create this page I used the spider web from the Creepy Crawly cut file from The Cut Shoppe, enlarging the web as large as I could on a 12x12 cutting mat, even allowing it to go off the cutting area just a bit.

After adhering the cut file to my background paper, I machine stitched using gold thread.



No, my stitching isn't perfect, and I had a heckuva time going around the numbers and letters, but I think the imperfections make the page even sweeter.


Isn't that little spider just adorable?  He's so big and round, not scary at all!  I embellished my page with stickers and die cuts, adding some pieces with foam adhesive for more dimension.








No comments:

Post a Comment