Tuesday, October 17, 2017

"Sweet Moments" | Enza Gudor

Hello, everyone. Enza here, and today I'm sharing a Fall-themed layout with you. I used two cut files: All About Fall background and Autumn Acres.




I knew I wanted to create a shaker pocket in the middle of the page. I drew a circle in the Silhouette program and combined it with the All About Fall background image. The “crop” option under the Modify tab allows you to merge the two images together, so to have a shaped version of the cut file. I then offset the outer circle to create a border. In order to have enough space for sequins and wood veneers to move freely in the pocket, I created a separate circular border that matched the measurements of the cut file and cut it three times. By stacking the individual cuts I was able to achieve the dimension I needed. A piece of acetate was glued in between the first two top layers.

Before adhering the prepared cut file onto my background paper, I backed some leaves with different patterned papers from the Crate Paper Carousel collection.

At this point I realized I wanted to make my layout feel more autumnal. The Autumn Acres cut file came in handy for that. I picked one of the leaves in the set and cut it in different sizes from a variety of patterned papers in yellow, pink, and teal hues. I then layered them all around the cut file, in kind of a messy way. I think it looks more natural that way ;)

A title and a few embellishments finished the layout.

I love how this page turned out. Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store and pick up some awesome cut files to document your memories.

Until next time. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment