Thursday, October 19, 2017

New Cut Files | Pumpkin Perfect

We've still got some fall inspiration in store for you at The Cut Shoppe!  Today, we have some new Cut File designs that are perfect for fall, Halloween and football projects!  I have this thing for pumpkins, so I really wanted to use The Great Pumpkin cut file on my layout today!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/551932678/the-great-pumpkin-cut-file-can-be-used?ref=shop_home_feat_4

I wanted to back each of the open sections of the pumpkin, and I had the perfect collection for it!  Yes, I've still been holding on to some of the Cedar Lane collection from Pink Paislee.  To date, it's one of my all-time favorite fall collections!  And since my choices were limited, backing the open spaces of the pumpkin worked out perfectly, because all of my Cedar Lane papers have already been cut into.


Once I had each section backed with patterned paper, I adhered the pumpkin to the background paper on a slight tilt.  I used a photo of an adorable pumpkin house from this past weekend's road trip to Nashville.  Then I fussy cut some of the gorgeous flowers from one of the Cedar Lane papers and placed them around the photo.


I used some Gold Thickers from Crate Paper for the title.  Then I pulled a few more Gold glitter embellishments from the Cedar Lane collection to balance out the look.  I finished the layout with a small cluster at the top left of the pumpkin, using a few more embellishments and one of the cute leaf paper clips.

You can find The Great Pumpkin cut file in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store, along with our other new designs.  Head on over and check them out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment