Sunday, November 4, 2018

Go With The Flow - Love This! | Amanda Baldwin

Hi Friends!

It's Amanda (aka @happy_arty_days ) here, & I am so super excited to be sharing another gorgeous layout for The Cut Shoppe!
Today I am featuring the stunning Go With The Flow digital file with the dreamy Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection!

"Love This"


Love this, indeed! Oh so beautiful!
Such a milestone moment as my (not-so-little anymore) girl earned her very first pair of pointe shoes! This momentous occasion had to be documented, and the Go With The Flow cut file was the perfect choice! The triangular segments dictate that your eye is drawn straight into the center of the layout, so naturally that's where I've positioned my special photo! 
And the best part? This is one of the many Freebie FriYAY files that you can download for free HERE

https://app.box.com/s/pfkbtmk8rsj4qhuac3audxk76wrj1qa2

It's super awesome, huh? I LOVE a good freebie, and I especially love how versatile this file is! It would definitely work for a variety of projects and themes - yay! 

Here's a closer look at it on my layout....


Instead of backing this cut file, I simply glue it directly onto my pretty ombre pattern paper background - the white against the pink is so striking & I think it really makes this incredible file shine! I then embellish the Go With The Flow cut file with sequins, Bubblegum Pink Nuvo Drops & those Cocoa Vanilla Studio Accessory Stickers. The stickers are the perfect sentiment additions to my layout. I also adorn the cut file with a flair button, chipboard banner & that sweet Bella Blvd bow!
Here's another view for you....


SO.much.pretty!
And such an easy look to recreate! Simple cuts, no fancy paper piecing and a beautiful result! 


Yep, Love This,  sums it up perfectly! 
I hope you feel inspired by my layout too! 

See more amazing cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store HERE
Thanks so much for joining my today, 
til next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment