Monday, November 19, 2018

unforgettable you | orange gearle

Hi!  Orange Gearle here with a layout using an older photo of my daughter. Was she really that little?? Here is my layout:


I cut out The Untamed Heart cut file using my Silhouette Cameo and some white card stock. Here is a look at the cut file:


I grabbed my November Clique Kit and got busy backing the cut file with papers from Amy Tangerine's Shine On 6x6 paper pad included in the kit. 


For my title I used a card that says, "Unforgettable" above the photo, and a tag below my photo houses the word "you".


I typed my journaling and added it beside the photo. I also used some of the AT phrase stickers for a few more sentiments under my photo.




I added some clusters of hearts around the edges -- where the cut file stops and the white card stock starts -- all the hearts on this one! 😍 Then some stitching and tangled thread to finish it off!  I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment