Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Fall Family Fun | Kelly Janes

Hey there, friends! Kelly here today to share a new layout using the Fall Finds Cut File.



I started in Cricut Design Space by slicing apart the cut file & selecting the images I wanted to use. I duplicated the leaves, pumpkins, and heart images so I would have two matching cut files on my layout. I also used the contour feature in Design Space to hide the heart in the center of the leaves to create a solid shape.


I wanted to create a pattern on the background with the "I {Heart} Fall" in the center, to use as my title. I added machine stitching through the leaves and positioned my photo on the top left & bottom right with a few Fall embellishments.


I wanted to journal about the photos but didn't have a great place to include it. So, I created a pocket when adhering my bottom right photo for hidden journaling.

I'm still so in love with Fall at the moment. There are so many fun products and Cut Files available & I've given myself permission to continue on with Halloween & Fall layouts through the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment