Friday, November 16, 2018

Bootiful girl | Sasha Biyanova

Hello, The Cut Shoppe friends!

Sasha here today with simple and Boo-tiful layout! I made funny photo of my girl in the bath and decided to use it with this BOO cut file!



This little monster from the "Boo-ya" cut file is really sweet!!! Love it so much!!!


And it suit to my daughter))) She is sweet little monster too)


Also I've used "A TO THE Z ALPHA" cut file to continue the word "Boo - tiful"!


I've cut only those letters that I planed to use. I think lettes are needed in almost every project! And this alphabet cut file is really suitable for different projects.


Love all the details of the boo-monster! It was so interesting to use it in the different, not Halloween, way!


Hope you were inspired! Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment