Friday, August 9, 2019

Sea You Soon

Hey there, It's Devra here today. I'm featuring the new Sea You Soon cut file on my project. But I gotta tell ya', it has nothing to do with the ocean or Sea!


Well, here's the scoop. I live in the Seattle area. Sea is the abbreviation for Seattle as well as the airport call sign. So, I did a play on words creating a page of a recent trip to Pike Place Market!

What to do for a background for this page had me stumped. In the end, white cardstock won out, but with some watercolored splotches painted randomly. I still wasn't sure how this would turn out....

I cut the design out of a dark patterned paper, then backed the SEA with one color and the other 2 words in another. I love the way the SEA stands out. Next, I trimmed the photos before tucking them behind the letters. Lastly, I grabbed some embellishments from Shimelle Sparkle City. They are pretty perfect. Coffee, birds and a city scape with a ferris wheel. I couldn't have put this together any better if I tried.






Thanks for stopping by today. You can find this and all the new cut files in The Cut Shoppe. Share what you make with us in our Facebook group. See you next time.


1 comment:

  1. What a clever, not-the-usual way of using this! I love originally like this!! Awesome job! 😃

    ReplyDelete