Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Back to School | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! It's back to school time and my kiddo recently started middle school! AH! I don't even know where the time has went, but I did know that I needed to document this moment! The Photo Album Cut File was the perfect cut file to use with the photos I took at Back to School Night!



I started by cutting the Photo Album Cut File on a green patterned paper. I then took multiple school themed 4x6 Project Life style cards and backed the cut file. I placed fun foam behind the entire cut file and then adhered it to a 12x12 patterned paper.



I positioned my photos along with multiple school themed products around the photos. I have an iris container full of school themed products that I break out each year to document these memories. I LOVE being able to use my stash!! I kept my journaling short and sweet and added it in a couple places on the layout.



This cut file is so fun & I love how easy it made using multiple photos! Remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of the cut files, digital collections and the newly released class!




No comments:

Post a Comment