Friday, August 30, 2019

July Calendar

Hey friends! Kelly back today with a new layout using two cut files, Flower Delivery & Brush Up Alpha.



I love cut files because they can be used as large focal points on a layout or they can be used as subtle embellishments; which is what I've done today. I recently discovered the Happy Planner and will be using one as a type of Project Life documenting. I was messing with my printer settings so I had a couple sheets of July photos. I stumbled on a calendar patterned paper from Bella Blvd and thought it would be perfect to use; especially since I'm currently loving planner style documenting!



I positioned my photos on the layout and then grabbed a few floral die cuts. I cut leaves and a pink flower from the Flower Delivery Cut File on patterned paper and tucked them in with the die cuts to add extra pops of color.


There was also an area for the month at the top of the 12x12 patterned paper, so I cut "July" from the Brush Up Alpha Cut File on black cardstock. I added my journaling and a few more embellishments to finish the layout.


I absolutely love the versatility of cut files! A large focal point or using them as die cut type embellishment can make such an impact on a layout or project! Don't forget to visit The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of the cut files, classes, and digital stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment