Sunday, August 25, 2019

Never Act Your Age

Hey there! It's Devra here today. sharing this project featuring the On A Roll cut file.  I've wanted to use this cut file for a while now, but just coudn't pin down an idea for it. Until now. 

I wanted something fun and whimsical for some Disneyland photos. This cut file is perfect. I did a few things to it though. First I cut out the pieces. Then I went back in to design mode and moved the pieces away from each other in order to create more space. Then I used the offset tool to cut the stitch lines. As a bonus, with all the patterned papers I used, the extra space works in my favor. Next, I want to make a pizza with this cut file!


Sometimes you need to go do something fun, where you can be silly, laugh and just do what you want. This is my sister and I doing just celebrating her birthday at Disneyland.




Thanks so much for stopping by today. See you next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment