Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Tags

Gold is so fun and festive to use at this time of the year! I'm definitely a gold-kinda girl. And what's better than using gold on some Christmas tags using some cut files from The Cut Shoppe?! 

I bought a sheet of golf glitter from Hobby Lobby a while back when it was half off. I got a couple of sheets, and I love to dig it out every now and then to use on my projects! This time I diecut it with my Silhouette Cameo. At first the blade wasn't cutting all the way through the thick glitter paper, but then I cranked up the blade setting to 10 and it cut perfectly! I honestly have never used that high of a blade setting… but if it needs that to make a pretty diecut, I'm ok with it. ;)






I used the Winter Weather file and the Starry Night file for the diecuts on these tags. I pretty much fell in love with the gold glittery Sven reindeer on that one tag. I want to cut out 100 of them and use them on everything! I've really wanted a cute deer diecut, and the Sven diecut in the Winter Weather set is perfect. Plus, it's Sven. Who doesn't like Sven?!

Now, go buy some gold glitter paper and cut out some gold glittery goodness! 


  



2 comments: