Monday, December 15, 2014

Jingle Bells

Hello,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

The weather outside is frightful. Baby, it's cold outside!  But, inside my scrap room the stars are brightly shining, and all is merry and bright.  I've been busy scrapping about our love of Christmas music.





Jingle all the way!
I used the 'Jingle Bells' from the Make it Merry set to make a negative in my background.  I also took just the J for the music notes and I mirrored one to get it going the opposite way.

The Make It Merry cut file includes 3 Christmas themed phrase and icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Ding dong merrily on high!
I used the Buddy the Elf set for the word favourite, but since I'm a Canucklehead of a Canadian, I had to add that U, so I just duplicated the O and trimmed the top off of it ;)  I also welded the word together so that it would be easier to handle on the page.  I tend to move things around... a LOT. 


The Buddy the Elf cut file includes 6 Elf themed icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.


Have your self a merry little Christmas!
Cara


1 comment: