Sunday, December 28, 2014

Naughty or Nice?


Hi there everyone!

It's Tarrah back with you today.....I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas?!!

I am popping by to share a layout that I created using 3 of my favourite cut file sets from the Christmas range in The Cut Shoppe store right now!

I just love that you can cut any file with any type of medium....for my cut files on this layout, I have used mostly cardstock but you can use patterned paper or vellum as well....the list goes on!
I teamed up the awesome cut files with the Heidi Swapp 'Believe Collection' and some of my favourite pieces of Christmas wood veneer...

The cut files I used on this layout are:

The Naughty and the Nice from the 'North Pole' set

The middle tree from the 'Season's Greetings' set..

The Merry Frame from the 'Christmas Captured' set.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today...I hope you didn't eat and drink too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment