Monday, December 8, 2014

Holly Jolly

I love all of Ashley's cut files, but this girl especially knows how to create amazing backgrounds! I love the "Winter Wishes" cut file, and how perfect it is for this time of year.


I love all the Christmas words! I decided to try out my new sketch pens with this cut file. I used a metallic silver!




To create this layout, I traced about 3/4 of the cut file in Silhouette Studio. I traced "Holly Jolly", and enlarged it at the bottom of the page! After I used the sketch pen for the background, I filled in the "Holly Jolly" with Stickles! It's so bright and blingy in person!

I loved using this layout with the sketch pens, and I can't wait to cut it out too! Have you discovered sketch pens yet?





5 comments:

  1. Alli, this is seriously my FAVORITE layout of yours!! I love all the layering in the center of the page, and the way you used those Silhouette pens! SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I always forget about those pens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really fun layout, allie! makes me want to try out a silhouette sketch pen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! I love the background you created. Hmmm...may need to add sketch pens to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! I love the background you created. Hmmm...may need to add sketch pens to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete