Saturday, April 7, 2018

"Bloom & Grow" Layout with Donna Espiritu

Hello! Donna here sharing my very first layout as a design team member for The Cut Shoppe. I love anything with florals/flowers and I knew I wanted to use the Flower Garden cut file for my TCS project today.


This is the layout I did with the Flower Garden cut file.


I like adding a bit of color and texture to my background so I splattered some mists before adhering everything in place.

I matted the photo with a doily, some messy thread and fussy cut small flowers from a 6x6 paper. I also used some rub-ons and die cuts/ephemera.

I backed the cut file with papers from the Pick Me Up collection by Paige Evans and used foam dots for a bit of dimension. I decided to add these gold enamel dots in the center of each flower as well.
I added a cluster of embellishment in the middle of bloom & grow to mimic a bouquet of flowers.


That's all and I hope to see you all soon again. Thanks for dropping by!
Happy crafting,













No comments:

Post a Comment