Monday, April 16, 2018

fly high | orange gearle

Hi friends! Orange Gearle here to share a layout I made using the Flutterby cut file that is new to the shop! I absolutely love it, and I will likely use it again! Here is my project:



And here's the file:


I did a bunch of mixed media in the background using Shimmerz Paints. I knew I wanted to use Paige Evans' Pick Me Up collection, so I matched the paints to that collection. I used the 6x6 pad to back my butterflies -- and I tried use the placement of background color to match the butterfly. Here are a couple of close ups:




I actually cut this file twice. The first time I cut it too small -- so I cut it again. I used the larger piece for my main circle of butterflies. I cut three of the smaller butterflies out of the circle (with my scissors) and layered them on top. I love how that ended up working out!



I also made a process video, if that's something that suits your fancy!




Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment