Sunday, April 15, 2018

Gallery Wall | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends! Kelly here today to share my first layout for the new Design Team term! I can't even begin to express how excited I am to continue on with The Cut Shoppe for another 6 months!




For my layout today, I used the Gallery Wall Cut File and I used almost every icon from this set. I started in Cricut Design Space by slicing apart the cut file and then resizing all of the images to fit around my 2.5 x 3.5" photos.



I didn't need a lot of embellishing because of the large images and the bright colors from the Paige Evans Pick Me Up Collection. The cut file did a lot of the embellishing for me...which I love!


Now you can take a look at my process video which includes a Cricut Design Space tutorial.



Thanks for spending part of your day with me! Remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files & digital collections!



No comments:

Post a Comment