Monday, May 20, 2019

"Away We Go" with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout featuring a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  Here's a look at my layout:



I am absolutely smitten with the Away We Go cut file.  I cut it out on white cardstock sized at 8" wide.  I just treated myself to some new goodies at Joanns, so I used the new Jen Hadfield collection on this layout.




I knew this cut file would be perfect for this photo I snapped of my oldest son on our latest trip to the zoo.  He's totally map obsessed at the moment and I love how perfectly he was holding it in this photo.



I backed parts of the cut file with some patterned paper, but left some of it open to show the background paper below.



I finished it off by embellishing with die cuts and stickers from the collection.  I typed up my journaling and added it to the lower left corner.



Thanks for stopping by!

Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment