Friday, May 24, 2019

Delightful Little Girl | Erica Thompson

I am so excited about the new cut file release that happened yesterday! Check out all the new files!

I knew I had to use the Delightful file right away. I cut if out on some smooth white cardstock and backed it with papers from Photoplay Paper Snuggle Up collection.

I love the colors and patterns in this collection and of coarse the cute Koala bear and sloth. The photos are of our daughter Alyssa on the day she was born and then a couple days after she was born. Doctors told us she was a boy and at 6 months I went in for an ultrasound and they discovered she in fact was a girl! We were totally surprised and super excited!


She was a little love bug and when we brought her home from the hospital she was about 5 pounds and the tiniest little thing. We ended up having to get her preemie clothing and some were still to big for her. I knew these photos would be perfect with this file and collection. I love when Ashley releases the big word files like this! They are my absolute favorite and so easy to back and get a layout done. Make sure to check out the file HERE in the shop. Here is a look at my completed layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment