Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Wild at Heart with Joanna Bandelin

Hello friends, Joanna Bandelin here sharing a fun scrapbook page of my little girl.
I used the lovely Floral Wreath cut file. I've been dying to work with this wreath since it was released a few months ago. I started by cutting it out nice and big to fill the page, then backed each flower with some pattern papers from the Wild Heart collection by Crate Paper.





I had few things from the Wild Heart collection to embellish my page with. I created a cluster of stickers, flowers, and paper clip leaves right under my photo.


I created two more clusters to the left and right of the photo to create a "triangle". I love how my daughter looks like she is looking at the pink birdie sticker off to the right.


I used some sticky foam to pop under the floral wreath for lots of dimension.  


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week!







No comments:

Post a Comment