Saturday, May 25, 2019

Summer IS Coming

Hey there! It's Devra here with you today with a project featuring the Summer is Coming cut file. 


I cannot begin to tell you how much I love summer. Let me tell you, signs of summer are everywhere! One of my favorite things to do when its warm is to sit in the backyard in the morning, drinking coffee while listening to the birds sing. So this cut file is perfect!

I used AmyTangerine Stay Sweet papers to cut and back the file. I love using patterned paper to cut and back files! I added an extra strip of paper behind the line to add more color. My photo fit nicely tucked over and under some of the letters. I really love when a cut file is a little bit of everything: title, focal point and embellishment. It makes a layout come together so easily.





That's all I have for you today. Head over the The Cut Shoppe to gt this and so many other amazing cut files. Share what you make in our Facebook group! We always want to see your creativity. See you next time!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete