Friday, December 6, 2019

Joy - Kim Jeffress

Welcome to December and a brand new day. I love this time of year and I also love recording all the fun of the season in my December album. Today I am sharing my first day in my December album.



I have used the Tinsel Town set and the Bits and Baubles set, taking the Joy  and the tree from both sets and reducing in size to fit in the 3x4 pockets. I love how the look!





I love the white cardstock cut files against the gold glitter paper.


The joy I cut on some white cardstock and adhered it to the 3x4 piece of gold paper. I then added a punched red star and letter stickers over the top.


I trimmed the tree from the Bits and Baubles set in half, backed it with some gold glitter paper and laid it on the left of my 3x4 card.

I can't wait to create more in my December album.




No comments:

Post a Comment