Friday, December 13, 2019

Dashing through the SNOW! // Audrey Yeager

Are you in the holiday spirit?  I love scrapping the Christmas holiday and winter photos, and there are so many great cut files in the store.  I used the new "Sleigh Ride" cut file from the store along with the "Season's Greetings" file for my title:





Sleigh Ride



Season's Greetings


I began by cutting my sleigh from the Sleigh Ride cut file from gold foiled cardstock.  I first cut the title from white cardstock, but later changed it to navy.  I backed the sleigh with red patterned paper.



Next, I began adding some gesso to my background papers, and cutting a "hill" shape from my tree patterned paper. 



I tucked my photo into the sleigh and added some die cut presents, candy cane stickers, and a machine stitched Christmas tree die cut behind it.



To jazz up my sleigh even more, I added a tiny set of single bells to the front, and some layered flowers from my stash.



Finally, I added some due cut snow flakes, tiny house stickers on the hill, and my title near the sleigh.




Hope you are enjoying the holiday files!




No comments:

Post a Comment