Sunday, December 22, 2019

Merry | Mandy Melville

Hello everyone!

Mandy here with you today to share a traveler's notebook layout using the Holly Jolly Christmas cut file, available from The Cut Shoppe. We had an early Christmas celebration with my brother's family this week as they live interstate, and the kids had so much fun catching up with their cousins. They only get to see each other a couple of times a year, but whenever we see them, the kids always pick right up where they left off. I love this photo of Eleanor with my niece Avey, giving each other a cuddle.


I decided on using the Christmas tree background from the Holly Jolly Christmas cut file set, and it worked perfectly with my photo!

Holly Jolly Christmas


I started my layout off by covering the left hand side of the spread with two patterned papers from the Felicity Jane Noel collection. Next I added my photo, and I also tucked a journaling card and a tag underneath the photo to add some more layers and interest to the layout. To finish the left hand side of the spread off, I added a pine cone die cut on the bottom left hand corner of the photo.


Next I backed the cut file with lots of different patterned papers from the Noel collection, and then I adhered the cut file to the right hand side of the spread.


To finish the layout off, I added my title using a puffy word sticker. I also layered a circular die cut underneath the title to help it stand out from the background.


Thanks so much for joining me here on the blog today. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you back here in the New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment