Saturday, December 28, 2019

Happy Day | Kylie Kingham.

Hello friends its Kylie back with you today to share a brand new layout. I've been working on some of my sons album pages and found the Haphazard Hexagons cut file was perfect for todays design. Once completed it added so much colour to my page!



Each Hexagon was backed with the same co-ordinating papers before I adhered the cut file to my background paper with some foam tape. By using the foam helps it to sit up a little from the background, adding a nice dimension and texture to your completed work.


Once my cut file was in place I was able to add my photo as well as various embellishments. I wanted the Hexagon background to be a feature so my photo was added to the lower left hand side corner.


To create different layers some die cuts were tucked in under my cut file and others added above with even more foam tape.


To complete my layout and to add balance to my finished page, a title was also added.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today and it gives you some inspiration for your own creating.Don't forget to check out all the fabulous cut files on offer on the website HERE.

Happy scrapping!








No comments:

Post a Comment