Saturday, December 7, 2019

Blessed | Kylie Kingham.

Hi friends! It's Kylie with you today, sharing a brand new layout I have just completed. It features the super pretty Floral Frame cut file available on The Cut Shoppe website.



Once my lovely frame was cut I chose 3 different papers to act as border pieces for my layout. They were layered together and a machine stitched border was also added. (Note: I am working with the 'Blessed' paper collection by Kaisercraft.) I wanted the centre of my frame to stay white so I kept the off cut piece left on my cutting mat to use as a template. I backed the flowers of my cut file and then used the centre piece to trace around on white cardstock and cut slightly larger so it was a neat fit within the frame.


Using some die cuts from the paper collection I added small clusters both over my photo and at the opposite corner.


This was done with some foam tape so that they sat up off the page, adding lovely dimension to my completed design.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest project and it inspires you a little with your own creating.











No comments:

Post a Comment